1/21/20

 Today is the last day in California and boy, has it been one amazing experience. We got to tour places and meet people I never thought I...

Monday, January 6, 2020

1/6/20

On some California bed
When thinking about my life
and what led me to this very moment. 
I'm thankful to be on this trip and getting to experience 
this opportunity. Sharing laughs and beautiful pink skies with my classmates, 
who inch their way into my life as some I'd call a friend. 
Flying across the country, New York to California. We are here. 
The moment we've all been looking forward to!
Starting this journey off, X made some friends on the flight over, 
apparently everyone gets their car washed at Quick Quacks on Mondays, 
In and Out burger is still delicious and the crew got to see Yoda at the Presidio. 
Coming to an end, I am on some California bed
when thinking about the people I got to laugh with tonight over some sort of charades 
and came to realize Jack is the best at this game and if I needed a charades partner for the future, 
I'd be sure to pick him. 






No comments:

Post a Comment